Google Chrome’s Read&Write(tm), which is intuitive and simple to use, provides personalized support for making documents, web pages, and common file types in Google Drive (including Google Docs, PDF & ePub). It is designed to make digital content more accessible to everyone.
- Text-to speech to hear passages, words, or entire documents read aloud using easy-to follow dual-color highlighting
- Use text and picture dictionaries to understand the meaning of words
- Speech-to-text allows you to dictate words for writing, proofreading, and studying.
- Word prediction provides suggestions for the next or current word that you are typing
- Highlights from documents and the internet can be used to summarize and research.
- You can create and listen to voice messages directly within Google Docs
- Reduce distractions by simplifying and summarizing text on web pages
- For 30 days, install Read&Write on Google Chrome to get all of these features for free!
- Teachers can receive a free premium subscription to Read&Write Google Chrome. Register and activate your subscription.