“OrbitNote makes digital documents more accessible interactive and collaborative.
OrbitNote allows you to interact and transform digital documents in a completely new way. OrbitNote makes digital documents easily accessible and actionable. It also allows you to give feedback and demonstrate in multiple formats. It is a great tool for increasing productivity connection and collaboration.
You can open digital documents in Google Drive and OneDrive on the web app or on your local device.
OrbitNote is then used to:
- work together in real time within digital documents
- Use dual-color highlighting to highlight text and science equations.
- Use the Text feature to add text to your PDFs
- Use colored highlighters to highlight and extract information
- Use pushpins to add text and voice comments or pushpins to send helpful hints and instructions
- You can use freehand or form drawing to draw and scribble on digital documents
- Plus many more
For a limited time you can try OrbitNote today. This tool will be updated with more features in the coming months. A premium version of OrbitNote will be available as the company grows and adds new features.
Premium Read&Write subscribers can get OrbitNote as part their Read&Write subscription.
Find out more about OrbitNote’s future plans and features at”